M.BL Bench Lathe with Tapered Spindles, Dust Hood & Polishing Assortment
100 in stock (can be backordered)Add To Wishlist Compare
Powerful, compact, variable speed bench lathe has a 1/6 horsepower, high torque, permanent magnet motor that is quiet and smooth running. Includes AK3361 Polishing Assortment.
• Cast iron base has mounting holes and suction cup feet
• Right and left precision machined Tapered Spindles to hold buffs and wheels up to 4″ in diameter
• Accessories including collet holders, wheel mandrels, Flexade flexible shaft are available separately
• Speed Range: 500-7,000 rpm
• Only 5-1/8″ high x 13″ wide between spindles. Weight: 7.5 lbs
• Motor shaft diameter: 5/16″
• CSA Certified, 115 Volt, 125 Watts (continuous rating), 1.8 Amp, 60 Hz
• 2 Year Limited Warranty.
30-pc. Polishing Assortment for Polishing Valplast, Flexite, & other NylonDenture Materials has accessories that mount on the tapered spindles of Foredom’s M.BL Bench Lathe rated for 7,000 RPM Max Speed. Kit includes:
• 6-packs of 3″ Scotch-Brite Radial Bristle Discs in 80, 220, 400 & 8,000 grit
• 3″ cotton buff, 2 right side & 2 left side spindle adapters
• Bar of platinum white polishing compound
Dust Hood which is designed for use in dental labs to prevent the dust and larger particles produced from light grinding and polishing from scattering.
• Powder coated, heavy gauge steel hood has with non-skid pads on bottom and 2-1/2″ (64mm) angled adapter that fits MADC20 and most dust collection system hoses.
• Measures 6-1/2″ h x 4-5/8″ wide x 8-5/8″ deep (165 x 117 x 219mm)
|Dimensions||20 × 13 × 6 in|