Powerful, variable speed bench lathe in compact size for use at the workbench. See Product Options for North American and 230V Plugs.
M.BL Bench Lathe has a high torque, permanent magnet motor that is extremely quiet and smooth running. Cast iron base has mounting holes and suction cup feet for a secure hold on the work surface. Comes with right and left precision machined Tapered Spindles (A-TM-5 and A-TM-6) for holding buffs and wheels up to 4″ in diameter. Other accessories including collet holders and wheel mandrels are available.
Two Year Limited Warranty.
- 1/6 horsepower, high torque motor
- Speed Range: 500-7,000 rpm
- Motor shaft diameter: 5/16″
- Height: 5-1/8″, Width: 13″ between spindles
- Weight: 7.5 lbs
- 115 Volt, 125 Watts (continuous rating), 1.8 Amp, 60 Hz, CSA Certified
- 230 Volt, 200 Watts (continuous rating), 3 Amp, 50 Hz, CSA Certified