FOREDOM.M.BL Bench Lathe, Domestic and Int’l Models.Available in 115V TO 230V
Add To Wishlist Compare
Powerful, variable speed bench lathe in compact size for use at the workbench. See Product Options for North American and 230V Plugs.
M.BL Bench Lathe has a high torque, permanent magnet motor that is extremely quiet and smooth running. Cast iron base has mounting holes and suction cup feet for a secure hold on the work surface. Comes with right and left precision machined Tapered Spindles (A-TM-5 and A-TM-6) for holding buffs and wheels up to 4″ in diameter. Other accessories including collet holders and wheel mandrels are available.
Two Year Limited Warranty.
- 1/6 horsepower, high torque motor
- Speed Range: 500-7,000 rpm
- Motor shaft diameter: 5/16″
- Height: 5-1/8″, Width: 13″ between spindles
- Weight: 7.5 lbs
- 115 Volt, 125 Watts (continuous rating), 1.8 Amp, 60 Hz, CSA Certified
- 230 Volt, 200 Watts (continuous rating), 3 Amp, 50 Hz, CSA Certified
|Dimensions||11 × 7 × 7 in|